Friday, December 6, 2019

The Xtra Mile p.1

Although, the course has met its end, students were provided a great opportunity to excel even more. Upon conclusion, the professor supplied us with the chance to obtain extra credit. I decided to take up on the task. We were given 2, optional assignments. Amongst Adobe applications, using either Illustrator or Photoshop, students faced 2 jobs: The initial is to combine two related or unrelated objects/images, nevertheless, creating one synced object. I initially was going to place airplane wings on a pair of converse, inspired by Jeremy Scott's Adidas collaboration. Then, I was viewing my phone, an Apple product. That is when it came to me and now to you guys... I present the Banana Phone! Part 2 of extra credit coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment