Monday, November 18, 2019

Business is Boomin'

Class was given the task of creating business cards. After breaking through with Adobe application, InDesign, my peers and I were sufficiently equipped with what to do from there. The class was instructed to design three individual layouts, each representing a business card. Both the front and back are to be customized, as well as including varied logos that we developed prior during the course. Had I currently been operating my own business, I would have seized the opportunity to create authentic business cards, as some students may utilize the project to do so. But since this was not the case, I can say openly the project did have it moments of leisure. In other words, completing this project was not so bad, in fact, it was quite fun and not so difficult to finish. I originated all of the cards using a template shared with us by the professor. However, I only kept the visual of this template for one of the three. Aside from the other one having no true inspiration, the black and white business card was heavily inspired by Patrick Bateman's business card in American Psycho.






Only issue: because of the template chosen, I could not get rid of one of the spare templates, so instead it is just cleared entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment