Monday, November 4, 2019

Me, Myself, and I

Classmates and I were given the objective through photoshop. Initially, I set a portrait image of myself in black and white. From there, I had to manipulate as well as maneuver through the application. Upon the black and white image of myself, I was set to create 6 other replicas of the image, all based around different color patterns or forms. Focusing on RGB color sets, through the adobe color website, I was able to identify and customize the forms of analogous, monochromatic, triad. complementary, compound, and lastly, shades. Upon the process of doing this, I was to select a base color for each type, altering the adjacent colors as well. This was a very time consuming project, that I am satisfied with and do not wish to re visit. Takes too much time, but the actual work of it was fun. Below, the work is showcased.
Original Photograph:

Alterations:


 *added tag brush in my hat, looks cool




No comments:

Post a Comment