Monday, October 14, 2019

A Logo About Me

For class, I was given the assignment of constructing a logo, based upon me that is. It was difficult to initially pinpoint where my ideas resided. Coming up with three basis logos,I was able to direct my choice after. I had created an image displaying my initials while showcasing a rainbow prism effect. After ruling that out, I developed another idea of curved font for an intertwined showcase of the letters 'Z' and's', with the endpoints as arrows. Before deciding on my final logo, I thought about what I think of logos. To me, logos are what represent an idea, or a brand. With that being said, I sought to create a logo that had homage to me as well as being something I would wear on clothing. The logo sees my first initial, Z. There is a star that derives off of my last name starting with an S. The lightning bolt/drag effect showcased with the star draws inspiration from a favorite pair of sneakers. Below, the logos can be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment