Wednesday, October 30, 2019

TagBrush

As time carries on, the classroom objectives advance. Along side this progression, is the improvement of each student's skill and work. Evident from comparing the most recent class work to the beginning, practice as well as confidence is displayed in the student's work. I can't speak for anyone aside from myself, so to pertain it personally to me, I do feel that way. In other words, I also feel more confident when working on the material, as my skills and knowledge of the course has improved through the duration of class. Most recently, we have began tag brushes. Taking my initial black and white logo, the class has begun photoshop. This is the product after manipulating and working out the application. Through a process of color change and applying, adding various things to the logo, and more in store- this is the result. 



No comments:

Post a Comment